After a lifetime of religious indoctrination, this was a difficult concept to grasp. I’d always been taught to live for the moment was a sin. I was supposed to suffer now and live later, serve my time for the “Lord” and get my reward in heaven.
- Sexual Repression is the Foundation of Human Slavery
- How Praise and Rewards Can Be as Damaging as Punishment
- How I Called Today’s False-Flag Attack and How We Can Turn This Ship Around
- Man Calls Work “Unnatural” – Goes on Permanent “Vacation”
- Oil Company Pulls Out of Amazonian Land Inhabited by Uncontacted Tribes